THE LA PEROUSE DISCOVERY CULTURAL TOUR
Join Kadoo Tours at La Perouse (Guriwal) situated on the northern headland of Kamay Botany Bay just fourteen (14) kilometres from Sydney’s CBD. It is an area rich in natural beauty and home to our ancient indigenous and colonial history.
- Enjoy a 2 hour guided tour through the native bush and coastline of La Perouse (Guriwal) with indigenous guide, Tim Ella and local historian, Grant Hyde.
- Entry to Kamay Botany Bay National Park
- Taste test some bush tucker straight from the plants themselves
- Enjoy a truly authentic Aboriginal cultural tour in La Perouse
- Hear Tim’s wonderful stories about his culture, his people and his Dreaming of this land.
- Be involved in a traditional ochre ceremony and a ‘Welcome to the Country’
- Tim will discuss how the Aboriginal people hunted, fished & gathered throughout the area.
- Learn about the totem of Sydney, Guriwal (whale), the native birds, animals & sea life that populate this waterways.
- Discover another world situated on the southern tip of Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs
MEETING POINT The Snake Pit, Cann Park, end Anzac Parade, La Perouse.
La Perouse - Kamay Botany Bay National Park – a 30min car or 45min bus from Sydney’s CBD.
These Private Tours are $250 and can accommodate up to 6 people. Extra adults at $40 per head, children (5-12) $20.
This is a cash price only. Universities & Tertiary groups please see the 'Schools' page for costings.
WHAT TO BRING
Comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, drinking water & camera