THE WATSONS BAY CULTURAL WALKABOUT TOUR
Immerse yourself in Aboriginal culture at Watson’s Bay, discover the local flora and fauna and learn about the region’s history.
Join two local guides at Watsons Bay (Kutti) situated in Sydney Harbour’s South Head (Woo-la-rah) for a trek back in time. When staying in Sydney, come share a yarn with a local personality, Tim Ella of the Dharawal – Yuin people and his mate, Grant.
- A 2 hour guided tour through The Gap Bluff walking track at Watsons Bay taking in the remnant bushland.
- Entry to Sydney Harbour National Park
- An array of Bush tucker to try
- Public Liability insurance cover
- Optional: Discounted Doyles Fish & Chips lunch (no lining up)
- Enjoy the only Aboriginal cultural tour in Watson’s Bay
- Hear Tim’s wonderful stories about his culture, his people and his Dreaming of this land
- During the whale season (May-November) come whale watch from the clifftops we tour.
- Join in a traditional ochre ceremony and a ‘Welcome to the Country’
- Discover another world
- Learn about the totem of Sydney, Guriwal (whale), the native birds, animals & sea life that populate this waterways.
- Discover another world just a short ferry ride from Sydney’s Circular Quay
MEETING POINT The Gap Stairs, Cnr Gap Road & Military Road, Watsons Bay. Opposite Robertson Park
Sydney Harbour National Park - a 10min ferry, 30min car/bus ride from Sydney’s CBD.
These Private Tours are $250 and can accommodate up to 6 people. Extra adults at $40 per head, children (5-12) $20.
This is a cash price only. Universities & Tertiary groups please see the 'Schools' page for costings.
WHAT TO BRING
Comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, drinking water & a camera